Thursday, December 25, 2008

Response from Cassel (April 29, 2008)

RE: Discrimination and Violation of ADA; Notice of Inability to Travel& Visit My Son‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/29/08 4:13 PM
To: PAUL CASSEL (pcassel@cbm-law.us)
I have been moving around, which is why I said I DID NOT have an address or phone number. Which is why I've only been available, consistently, by email.

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:33:24 -0700
From: pcassel@cbm-law.us
To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: Discrimination and Violation of ADA; Notice of Inability to Travel& Visit My Son

I have sent you multiple letters with requests to provide information and releases. When you call you won't leave a return number. Please confirm your address and phone number immediatly. Paul Cassel

No comments: