Thursday, December 25, 2008

Worsening Physical Disabilities (April 19, 2008)

RE: Oliver's IFSP meeting‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 4/19/08 6:04 PM
To: Leah Harris (leahh@ncesd.org)
I'm not quite sure yet Leah. i think Wednesday but i've been without a computer for some time and i'm getting documentation of injuries so CPS will put me on other transportation than bus (which has worsened my disabilities). i have to get a doctor's note sent to CPS and then hopefully either they'll transfer me to a train if the seats recline or standing is easier, and then i may have a change of venue coming up to accomodate my disabilities.

i'll touch base with you again as soon as i know more.

cam


Subject: Oliver's IFSP meeting
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:21:18 -0700
From: leahh@ncesd.org
To: cameocares@live.com
CC: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov

I was hoping that we could meet either Tuesday (4/22) or Wednesday (4/23) to go over Oliver's Individualized Family Services Plan. What time might work for you? I could come to before or after the visitation if that would work, or we can meet in my office. Let me know. Thanks, Leah

Leah Harris
NCESD Lead Family Resources Coordinator
Chelan-Douglas Counties
630 N. Chelan, Suite A-1
Wenatchee, WA 98801
509-664-3781
509-662-4562 (fax)

Confidentiality Disclaimer:
This e-mail message, including attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.

No comments: