Thursday, December 25, 2008

ATtempt to Reach Cassel (April 21, 2008)

From Cameo Garrett to Paul Cassell‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 4/21/08 7:29 PM
To: pcassel@cbm-law.us
Hello?

Mr. Cassell, have you recieved the email correspondence between me and the state, and the note from my doctor?

Please let me know when you got these things.

Will you make a motion for change of venue, on an emergency basis? I also want modification of visitation so I see my son more and they argue the distance prevents this.

I also need to be reimbursed for the cost of going to the doctor because I could not afford to pay $50 on a barely more than minimum wage, PT job, and that was grocery and transportation money I NEED.

I want my son transitioned to another family in this area and need someone to contact CPS in Bellingham to facilitate this.

My son needs to see me more, period, and I have more than sufficient grounds for change of venue based not only on prejudice in Wenatchee, but inability for me and my son to get objective healthcare in Wenatchee, and services my son needs.

Please let me know ASAP.

I have not had any contact from you and I've called your office a number of times, and left messages with you, and I haven't heard from you. You said to call you last Friday, but I couldn't, because I had to work all day. Then there were other situations. It's not going to work with this distance and I cannot move to Wenatchee. My son and I will be best served with a transfer of this case to Whatcom county.

Every time I've gone on that bus and had to sit that long, I have arrived in Wenatchee with severe pain and new symptoms. 2 weeks ago it was worsened incontinence and last week it was sciatica and a vertebrae that went out worse than before (which is already fractured near my pelvic/lower back). To go on the bus worsens my condition.

Thanks for your help,

Cameo

No comments: