Thursday, December 25, 2008

Caballero Tells Me to Lick a Stamp (April 9, 2008)

Caballero's response to the state's deliberate attempts to provoke and harass me and my more demanding requests for discovery (which I never received):

FW: Information‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 4/09/08 12:06 AM
To: tomasc@atg.wa.gov

Mr. Caballero,

I have received your letter of April 2. I fail to see how the "tenor" of my emails would be any different from my tenor in letters sent U.S. postal mail, and how a postage stamp will mitigate that "tenor."

Please read the forward below, as it is important, and I do not have time to lick a stamp and get the message to you by tomorrow morning.

I am contacting you to call CPS and advise them to immediately CANCEL this appointment for the reasons I've outlined below. If you like, I will contact one of your PD cronies to ask this be cancelled or contact the court. Otherwise, I will fax file a freaking motion for injunction for this and all the other crap that's been going on, in the name of Wenachee-God.

No comments: