Thursday, December 25, 2008

Request to State for Accomodation for Disability (April 15, 2008)

I sent many more emails to CPS and the state about worsening disablity and inability to travel by bus this way, back to back days, and I haven't posted them all here, for discretion reasons. But despite my complaints, CPS never made any attempt to offer "services" for having my medical conditions verified or checked out. they didn't want that anyway. they and the wenatchee doctors were all wanting to claim it was in my head and delusional. i have evidence it's not but they did nothing to accomodate me. i needed medical care and couldn't get it in wenatchee. i had a right to see and visit my son. but cps made these two things mutually exclusive. if i had gone back to wenatchee, i would have been trapped and they would have slammed me with their psych eval for whatever they wanted and i'd have permanently lost my son, which is what cps and my own family made clear they wanted. even now, they have forced me to choose between losing my bond to my son and getting fair diagnostics for real seizures and injuries:

Visitation with Oliver Garrett‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/15/08 9:55 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
I had to take the bus today because I couldn't get in to a doctor soon enough. This morning I had a chance to take 2 seats and lie down, but this will probably be the last trip, because of the stress on my body and worsening injuries and symptoms.

This is to let you know I will be here for Oliver's visitation. I don't know what time the court hearing is though, and need to contact a PD first, AND I don't have transportation to Waterville.

Please let me know if any arrangements can be made.

Cameo

No comments: