Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS Interferes With My Family (April 5, 2008)

RE: From Oliver Garrett's Mother‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 4/05/08 10:09 AM
To: hollybeanpole@aol.com
i understand, i'll try to talk to the judge or send something first. thanks

To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: From Oliver Garrett's Mother
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:48:44 -0400
From: hollybeanpole@aol.com

Cameo:

I received your letter but I've also received a letter from CPS saying they want me to keep the appointment for Oliver. I am taking care of Oliver at their request and have to comply with what they ask of me. I do try to consider your wishes, but am obligated to do what CPS asks of me. This is a matter, not between you and I, but between you and CPS. If you can get them to tell me it is alright to postpone the appointment I will do so.

Sincerely,

Holly

No comments: