Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Major Email Problems" at Cassel's Office (April 29, 2008)

Cassel knew he was my lawyer. I called them about this. No one told me they were having email problems and I had told them it was the only way to reach me, but no one let me know. What's odd, is if they had email problems, why did Cassel later deny this?:

RE: PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. WE DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU AN‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/29/08 4:11 PM
To: PAUL CASSEL (pcassel@cbm-law.us)
What kind of major problems?

I just got this email and I don't know if I can call today, because it's not my phone. It is someone else's phone and I would have to check with them to use it long distance, which is why I've been trying to email.

It sounded to me like your offices were getting my emails last week. I'm curious to know what kind of major problems you're having with email.


Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:32:54 -0700
From: pcassel@cbm-law.us
To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. WE DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU AND OU

PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. WE DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU AND OUR EMAIL IS HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS. 509-663-0531. THANK YOU, PAUL CASSEL.

No comments: