Thursday, December 25, 2008

Marie, for Wenatchee CPS, Lies Again (April 8, 2008)

I was NOT sent this information "2 weeks ago". Marie gave this information to me, last minute like everything else, the day before his scheduled appointment? I asked for the name of the person and title, because no one would tell me, after my repeated requests. It appears she sent it, but I never got it, or responded to it, and I believe I'd told CPS I wasn't able to open attachments from the computer I was at then:

RE: ‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/08/08 9:42 AM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Attachments: 1 attachment(s) Antivirus scanning by Trend Micro
image001.jpg (2.2 KB)
Marie,

I need the name of the person evaluating Oliver and what their exact title is please.


Subject: FW:
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 08:10:14 -0700
From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com

Here are the emails I sent to you two weeks ago:





From: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA)
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:55 AM
To: 'cam huegenot'
Cc: Caballero, Tomas (ATG)
Subject:
Sensitivity: Confidential



Cameo,



I have just heard from Holly that she was able to reschedule Oliver’s speech therapy appointment to April 9, 2008 at 9:30. They take about 45 minutes. This will cut into your visit time by about 15 minutes, but it was rescheduled for a time you would already be in town so that you could attend.



Have a great day!



Marie Scanlon

Social Worker III

Wenatchee DCFS

(509) 667-6142

No comments: