Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Naming Ovarian Baby

Well, at least for now, I'm giving it a name. And this one, if it lives, must have a very unusual name. No classics.

Salome Anouk Garrett or Beatrice Diana-Claire Garrett for girl and for a boy???

Daniel Rock Garrett, or? need more creative boys names. Will add to list.

Benjamin Strength, ohhhhh i dunnnoo will have to look up name lists.

No, my hearts not set. I know the odds. And mabye I'll die. I don't know. But I have a little time to think about it at least.

Shoot. One thing after the other, and ummm...Judge Hotchkiss and the state are going to have to get a motion from me for extension of time to do services, because I have a lot on my plate and HAVE HAD, for the last couple of montsh.

I'm definitely giving this baby a name. For better or worse. I was thinking Hezekiah today bc it means, "God gives strength". I like the meaning, but don't really know what to do with a name like that or how to shorten it. I also like Morning Glory for a very hippie name for a girl. I am thinking this other one is probably a boy too, but I'd have to study twins again to find out. It very well could be a different gender, because different eggs get fertilized in this case.

No comments: