Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cassel Blaming Me (May 8, 2008)

Paul didn't make any attempt to contact me for almost ONE MONTH and then when I finally get ahold of him, he wouldn't even talk to me about the merits of my case and everything and acts like I'm the one behind on things:

RE: SONS Medical Records and Change of Venue for Inability to ReachYou‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 5/08/08 6:31 PM
To: Paul Cassel (pcassel@cbm-law.us)

Paul, it would be a lot easier for me if you or someone from your office could drive up here and work through some of this stuff. I'm pretty much STUCK here and I don't have either a fax, transportation, or the means to get the basics done, like even get to a store to buy stamps.

Can't someone take part of their vacation time to come over here and work with me? If not vacation time, how about sick days, because you know someone will feel nauseated having to deal with me.

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 13:31:54 -0700
From: pcassel@cbm-law.us
Subject: RE: SONS Medical Records and Change of Venue for Inability to ReachYou
To: cameocares@live.com

Send me your written response to petition by email immediatly. Still waiting for you to send me medical release and declaration for change of venue. Get it done now! Cassel

No comments: