Thursday, December 25, 2008

Notice to CPS about Son's Seatbelt (April 24, 2008)

photographs of carseat straps‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 4/24/08 10:14 AM
To: Michelle K. (DSHS/CA) Erickson (ermi300@dshs.wa.gov); pcassel@cbm-law.us (pcassel@cbm-law.us); scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Not to go on about the same topic, but because of your failure to do anything about other reports I've made in the past, which affect my son's welfare, I cannot be certain anything will be done about my son's carseat, even after I gave notice and warning that if something happens to him, I will hold your department responsible.

Therefore, you are also on notice that I will be taking photographs of my son in his carseat and how the straps fit, if they are not fitted properly the next time I see him.

Cameo

No comments: