Thursday, December 25, 2008

About Cassel Not Contacting Me (April 22, 2008)

Maybe Cassel was still discussing my case with my family, maybe he was talking to Tomas Cabellero. I know for a fact he discussed me with Bob Beaty and my mother, and didn't even get permission from me then:

Visitation With Oliver‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/22/08 11:31 AM
To: hollybeanpole@aol.com; pcassel@cbm-law.us (pcassel@cbm-law.us)
Holly,

My bus here left a little earlier than usual and while I was still in the bathroom.

I won't be able to make it to visitation this afternoon as a result and would like to do 4 hours with Oliver tomorrow instead, if that's okay.

I already let CPS and AG know.

Please let me know too. Also, I can go to the speech thing with Oliver tomorrow, but it's probably all going to be transferred pretty soon.

Finally, I have tried and tried to reach Paul Cassell, by phone and by email, and he has not returned my calls nor has he returned or replied to my email.

It seems he doesn't want to represent me and in that case I need someone else.

Let me know if it would be possible to do visitation with Oliver tomorrow. Also, I need to let you know I missed calling Oliver last night because
I didn't have a phone I could use. The woman I moved in with was at the house and was so weird I couldn't stay there to call and she hogged the phone anyway.

I need to have Oliver moved over here. Number one, I need to be able to talk to a local lawyer, not one in Wenatchee, number 2, I have medical problems which have become worse with travel, Number 3, I work here and live here and Oliver should be seeing me more.

If Paul Cassell is having as hard of a time even contacting me as I am with him, this needs to be moved over here, period.

Cameo

No comments: