Thursday, December 25, 2008

30th Request to State for Discovery (April 11, 2008)

Still never got them:

> Subject: RE: Request for Copies of Son's Medical Records Today
> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:26:59 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
>
> Cameo,
>
> Just to clarify - the speech therapists requested their own copies from
> the medical facilities; I did not give them those. I requested them
> separately and haven't received them all yet.
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Marie Scanlon
> Social Worker III
> Wenatchee DCFS
> (509) 667-6142
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
> Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 7:57 AM
> To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA)
> Subject: Request for Copies of Son's Medical Records Today
>
>
>
> Marie,
>
> I have email from you which states you will give me all copies you
> receive of my son's medical records.
>
> Could you let me know when you are able to fax these to me? I would
> like to know if you can fax my son's medical records to me sometime
> today.
>
> I have been told most of the records have been obtained already, but I
> don't think you have all of them and I certaintly don't have copies yet.
>
> I need them ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cameo

No comments: