Thursday, December 25, 2008

Request to State for Accomodation for Disability, 3 (April 17, 2008)

FW: Vouchers‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 4/17/08 8:58 AM
To: tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)


From: cameocares@live.com
To: ermi300@dshs.wa.gov
Subject: RE: Vouchers
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:57:55 -0700

Go ahead and mail them but I'm not planning on being able to come next week. Like I said, I have serious problems and this trip made them worse. I also missed work because of your court stuff which I didn't even have to be present for, as it turns out. You seriously need to be thinking about alternatives for my son and moving him and transitioning him to stay with a family close to me in Birch Bay. I would ask that you call Bellingham, as they've told me you should, and start looking for another placement because that is what my attorney will argue for, and I'll have medical documentation for it.

Cam


Subject: Vouchers
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:29:31 -0700
From: ERMI300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com
CC: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov

Ms. Garrett,



I had planned to provide you with your bus voucher and hotel voucher for next week’s visitation at court yesterday however you were not present so I was unable to provide them. I will mail them today to the address we have on file: 7467 Gemmini, Blaine, WA 98230. You will need these to purchase your bus ticket and hotel room for next week. Please pick up your mail. They should arrive by Saturday at the latest. I continue to work on getting you a bus pass for your area. I will let you know as soon as it is available. Thank you and take care.



Michelle Erickson, MSW

Social Worker III

Division of Children and Family Services

Wenatchee

Phone: (509) 667-6118

Fax: (509) 664-6358

No comments: