Thursday, December 25, 2008

Excuses About Not Contacting Me (April 29, 2008)

RE: Your attorney's office‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/29/08 4:17 PM
To: TRISH BROWN (tbrown@cbm-law.us)
Okay, I'll check this out. But I still don't get it, because I've sent several emails and received no reply. Someone could have at least said, "we're busy" or "didn't you get such and such?"

I'm tired right now, because all I've been doing all day, is try to spell out what has been happening to me for the last several years, and the prejudice I've been up against, which has snowballed into the taking of my son.

I am exhausted. I will call, but I have to check with the person I'm staying with currently.

> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:46:40 -0700
> From: tbrown@cbm-law.us
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: Your attorney's office
>
> Hi Cameo, this email is from Paul Cassel. I have attached all of the recent correspondence I have attempted to send you. I was told just today that you are not at the address we have for you. Please call my office @ 509-663-0531 as soon as you receive this email and the documents I have attached. Thank you ~ Paul Cassel.

No comments: