Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PGE Wanted to Give Me Antibiotics

Real quick, note. PGE at one point, discussed giving me an IV of antibiotics. Then they never brought it up again.

They said this after getting a urine sample from me.

I sort of wonder if I had a kidney infection again, along with everything else, that contributed to my back pain.

When I went into ER at INOVA, and then later at PGE, neither one checked my urine. Well, no, I take that back. INOVA checked it the first time and did say it was normal and there was no infection.

Hmmm. So why would PGE want to use antibiotics? Did they see the other fetus was still alive? Was there an infection inside of me that they noticed which I couldn't see?

I'm wondering too, if there was an ectopic and now it is dead, perhaps the Methergine is for controlling hemmorhage and then the HCG check is just to be sure it's dead and going away on its own. I don't know.

I am so confused. I just can't stop thinking about it, now that I have this weird twin idea in my head.

I am really having cramps badly still. And back pain too, on the left side. Sort of inside.

Now, I'm reading Cytotec is given to women to START and CAUSE abortion. I had already expelled my fetus when the doctors at PGE gave me Cytotec...

No comments: