Thursday, December 25, 2008

Doctor's Note for Disabilities & Change of Venue (April 11, 2008)

I gave this note to the state and to Paul Cassel, who was appointed to be public defender because I had no options. Paul Cassel received this note and refused to file it and the Judge never even saw it, and said so in a recorded hearing:

Doctor's Note For Inability to Travel‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 4/11/08 7:29 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)

I will be giving you a doctor's note which states I'm unable to travel by bus due to my pelvic problems and disabilities, given the length of the trip. The trip does further damage and puts stress on problems I already have.

Please have alternative ideas in mind for my travel.

Cameo

No comments: