Thursday, December 25, 2008

Proof of Oliver's Trauma, 4 (April 10, 2008)

My son's thumb was shriveled up from trauma and needing his mother, and no one did anything about it. I need to go back and retitle each email that documents what my son suffered because of this:

Your Trip With Oliver‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 4/10/08 7:23 AM
To: hollybeanpole@aol.com


Holly,

I already told you I didn't want Oliver going out of state or taking off for a week.

If Oliver is gone for a week, during his BIRTHDAY, this means I don't even get to visit him. I'm not going for that. I have only 4 hours a week with him and I'm not giving that up.

If he likes Pablo's family, maybe you can find a way to transition him to stay with them for a week, or CPS could consider putting him back with his mother.

Finally, I have been noticing how you're responding when Oliver wants to go to me instead of you, and this is causing some concern. It seems you are becoming attached to Oliver in a way that is obvious when you make excuses for why he would want to go to me, or might cry if I'm leaving. I also found out you and Pablo have plans to adopt Oliver, or would like to, from your own kids (Ivory and Dahlia) and I think this is clouding your judgment and interferring with what is done for me and Oliver. If CPS listens to YOU when you request I have telephone time with him, and YOU when you ask to give me a ride, this means YOU have control over the restraining order and could have advocated for me to have more time with Oliver and yet you have NOT.

I know Granny tried to tell me Oliver was better off with you and suggested you guys would adopt him, and then I hear the same thing from your kids, and I notice you act around him.

Don't get your hopes up.

You are not Oliver's mother, and you and Pablo will never be his parents. Instead of thinking about what is convenient for you and what YOU want, and refusing to give my son photos of me and him and other things, you should be thinking about him going back to ME.

I don't care what your opinions are of my "religious" beliefs, or that you feel Oliver is better off in YOUR CARE because you and your family think you're holy Holly christians.

God gave Oliver to ME, and ME to Oliver, and YOU and Pablo are NOT to interfere with that. My religious status is none of your business and concern, and frankly, I may just start saying I'm NOT a christian and that I'm an atheist or agnostic, to make a point. I'm tired of the form of christianity I've seen practiced by the Bairds, and you, for one, couldn't even help me clean my house, when I needed assistance, and were rude to me, but you take my son gladly.

My time with Oliver is more important to him than your trip to another state. You should be advocating for more time, and I believe you did at one point, or else Russ with CPS wouldn't have called me to ask if I would "cooperate" with them if CPS dismissed and threw out their whole case and returned Oliver to me.

Oliver is NOT okay. His thumb looks worse everytime I see him and he's suffering and you're not doing anything about it.

And look at the support and financial support I've received from my own "MOTHER" and the Bairds.

The Bairds have been the worse possible thing to happen to me and my son. I wish to God I had never moved to Wenatchee.

You find another solution to your travel plans.

No comments: