Thursday, December 25, 2008

Removed by 4 Degrees

What's it, that the intelligence agencies do when they're checking your background and all your information? They go to your best friend and then the friend of your best friend, etc, looking for connections.

Which is what I did.

I knew CPS and Wenatchee and the state had an agenda, so I told them, sign me up and when they did, I investigated. Which is why they don't like giving me things like, ahem, discovery.

Ellen looked fine at first glance. But then you find out she's in an office of people working with people who talk together and David Koch is among them and is someone a family member has already warned me about. And then I find out, first it's the pyschological eval, and if they say something is wrong or want a second opinion, they refer to the psychiatrist. And look who has a desk nearby.

No comments: