Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cassel Still Not Responding (April 22, 2008)

Well. I certainly got that relationship off to a good start. With a nice ACLU threat. And Cassel, for his part, did his best to screw me in return:

FW: Visitation With Oliver Today and Tomorrow‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/22/08 4:42 PM
To: pcassel@cbm-law.us (pcassel@cbm-law.us); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)

WHERE IS MY FUCKING ATTORNEY?!!!!!!!!

I am not going to continue with this CPS shit. Please see below.

There is no reason why I should not have 4 hours with my son tomorrow. My aunt is willing to bring him for this time,
and it was NOT my fault the bus left EARLY, and that I have disabilities and was in the BATHROOM tending to those disabilities. This is discrimination.

Paul, I am sure you've talked to SOMEONE from AG already and yet you have not contacted me. I don't care who the fuck is going to represent me, but it had better be someone quick or I'll be filing a complaint with ACLU about Wenatchee PD again. ACLU IS interested in the justice system here, and I'll add it to my blog as well.

I want to see my son for 4 hours tomorrow. PLEASE get back to me about this.

Subject: RE: Visitation With Oliver Today and Tomorrow
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:27:29 -0700
From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com; ERMI300@dshs.wa.gov
CC: leahh@ncesd.org

Cameo - I’m sorry that you missed your bus and missed your visitation today. Your visitation tomorrow will still be from 10-12 at our office. You are welcome to meet with Leah at our office, I have checked out a visit room for you to meet in.



Have a great day!



Marie Scanlon

Social Worker III

Wenatchee DCFS

(509) 667-6142



From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:19 PM
To: hollybeanpole@aol.com; Erickson, Michelle K. (DSHS/CA); Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA); Caballero, Tomas (ATG)
Subject: Visitation With Oliver Today and Tomorrow



I need a response to my last emails.

I wrote that the bus left earlier than usual while I was in the restroom, and I've asked to have 4 hours with him tomorrow instead of today. Is this going to be alright?

I need to know because Leah with speech is planning on showing up at DSHS to meet with me and go over some things at 8 a.m. if this is okay and where we'll be. She's also said she's looking into resources and speech stuff for him in Whatcom county. I would like to have him in sign language on a regular basis, as he is in the primary developmental phase for language acquisition. Too much will be lost with any further delay.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Cameo

No comments: