Thursday, December 25, 2008

John Beuler Tries to Help (May 2, 2008)

I tried this but it didn't work and we couldn't get Adobe:

RE: Can't Open PDF and ADOBE; ADA‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 5/02/08 8:43 PM
To: Paul Cassel (pcassel@cbm-law.us)
Dear John,

Thank you. I'll try it again but I did try downloading it already and have probs. Will give it another shot.

By the way, another friend just told me, on my blog, that she also began having computer problems sending and replying to email after she got in touch with me.

My parents have had email and phone problems when my computer problems were the worst, and anyone who writes to me ends up having major computer problems.

I would get in touch with Andy Panda, and ask him what he knows of my computer problems history. Someone needs to believe me.

What was happening to me and my son, was very, very, bad, and extremely painful and it had nothing to do with delusions.

I don't know that anyone from your office follows my blog, but anything I've written about the computer problems and Panda's thought on radiation/and-or microwave problems is true.

My legal problems have involved major figures, some who are in the FBI and other law enforcement, and I haven't even touched on what happened yet.

Thanks for your help and good luck!

I need my son with me, because I'm the only one who knows the truth and who can tell when he's not acting alright and what might be going on. He needs diagnostics too.


Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:55:49 -0700
From: pcassel@cbm-law.us
Subject: Re: Can't Open PDF and ADOBE; ADA
To: cameocares@live.com

John Beuhler here. Paul's partner and the office computer guy. Paul asked about just cutting and pasting. Sometimes that will work, but most often not as you lose formatting. If you need adobe reader (which is the program to look at .pdf files), here is a link to the adobe web site where you can download a free version of adobe reader.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

If you click on "Choose another version", you can download for XP, etc, instead of Windows 2000.

JohnB

No comments: