Thursday, December 25, 2008

14th Request to State for Reserations (April 17, 2008)

RE: Phone Message‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 4/17/08 9:53 AM
To: Erickson, Michelle K. (DSHS/CA) (ermi300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)

I don't have time to get things out of storage, because I've had to find transportation for getting back to Bellingham and this was priority. You didn't need me at the hearing, and could have notified me.

Subject: Phone Message
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:43:21 -0700
From: ERMI300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com
CC: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov

Ms. Garrett,



I just received a telephone message from someone named Beverly Baird who identified herself as your grandmother. She indicated that she had tried to call you at the Holiday Lodge but was unable to reach you. She would like to help you get some spring clothing from your storage and you can reach her at 782-1338. I cannot call her back as I cannot release any information about you to her without a release, however I wanted to make sure you got her message.



Michelle Erickson, MSW

Social Worker III

Division of Children and Family Services

Wenatchee

Phone: (509) 667-6118

Fax: (509) 664-6358

No comments: