Thursday, December 25, 2008

25th Request to State for Discovery (April 1, 2008)

Shit. I'm seriously wondering what number this will be up to, by the time I get up to fact finding. I never got one piece of discovery from the state, even though they claimed to Judge Hotchkiss they tried. It reaaaaaally LOOKS like they tried, huh!


RE: Foster Parenting‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/01/08 6:54 PM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Marie,

I need Oliver's medical records. I've asked for copies of these, from the speech therapists in Wenatchee and Dr. Hornbee. Is there any reason why you are not responding to this request?

I also asked for the names of the therapist Oliver saw and which organization or clinic they're with.

Cameo

> Subject: RE: Foster Parenting
> Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:09:33 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
>
> Actually they are not foster parents and haven't applied to be. They
> were approved as an emergency relative placement for Oliver, which is an
> entirely different thing. And Oliver was placed with the Avila's and
> not with them. So there is really no need to make a complaint.
> However, if you still feel the need, you can write me a letter outlining
> your concerns and mail it to me.
>
> Pablo and Holly are clear on the rules about corporal punishment and
> they are not using it with Oliver.
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Marie Scanlon
> Social Worker III
> Wenatchee DCFS
> (509) 667-6142

No comments: