Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS Mocks My Disabilities (May 2, 2008)

RE: Visits‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 5/06/08 9:22 AM
To: Erickson, Michelle K. (DSHS/CA) (ermi300@dshs.wa.gov); pcassel@cbm-law.us
Cc: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
I don't have a CHOICE in 'attending visitation'. I cannot do it, and your department's refusal to change the venue to accomodate my disabilities is proof of bad faith. You have prejudiced my right to see my son.

I am physically unable to travel to Wenatchee, and have a doctor's note and willingness to vouch for me further. I won't be able to travel unless I have a surgery, most likely, and in the meantime, I find out you haven't answered my aunt's letter which was sent to your department, in concern about my son's acting out and need to see his mother.

You have harmed my son and continue to harm him, and deliberately prevent him from seeing his own mother.

I will not be going to Wenatchee again, for any reason, and I am unable to do so even if I wanted to.

This is the last time I'm going to ask: DO NOT CONTACT ME while I am representing by an attorney. You can go through my lawyer on any and every matter. I will not be communicating with anyone in your department directly.

Cameo



Subject: Visits
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:18:36 -0700
From: ERMI300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com; pcassel@cbm-law.us
CC: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov

Ms. Garrett,



Will you be attending your visitation this week?



Michelle Erickson, MSW

Social Worker III

Division of Children and Family Services

Wenatchee

Phone: (509) 667-6118

Fax: (509) 664-6358

No comments: