Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS Ignores Abuse & Negligence, 2 (March 28, 2008)

Loren Baird and Foster Care‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/28/08 10:01 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)


Marie,

I need to know if you passed on my concerns about Loren Baird and his wife as foster parent family approved, onto the appropriate people.

I do not believe children should be placed with that family, under any circumstances.

I will give a detailed report of why, and his history, if you will let me know who to contact about this. This is a heads up and warning that should be taken seriously.

As for domestic abuse or assault, the reason the state dismissed charges against me was because they didn't have a case and I actually had and HAVE records which show I had complained about Loren assaulting me and blocking me from leaving a room during an argument, and also have Rivercom recordings where my grandmother admits, over the phone, to slapping and hitting me. She did a LOT more than that, and my family doesn't want to either believe it, or admit it. She has Alzheimers and Dr. Freed used to be her doctor and thought so even years ago, and told me he thought she had it too, even back then.

Cameo

No comments: