Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Cell Phone

River of Tears by Eric Clapton--I found this song after listening to "Sweet Baby James" and a few other Taylor and Clapton songs.

I really like it. I just found my cell phone today and need to make some calls. I have to charge my phone and then I can finally use it.

And then, I may have to go back to the ER, because they forced me to leave when I wasn't well enough. No, not that one, I would go somewhere else.

I just plugged the charger in, and it won't charge things up. I don't know what's wrong. The phone is fine, but it was lost until today. Now, I have to get a new charger I guess, just to get this thing working again. I've plugged it in to no avail.

I would still like to talk to the father of the baby, and need to get in touch with some other people as well. I don't know who has tried to reach me, because I've been without a phone for 3 weeks.

No comments: