Thursday, December 25, 2008

Copy to Cassel on Need for Change of Venue (April 22, 2008)

I copied Cassel on this and had already asked him to help me prepare for change of venue. Cassel didn't call me or anything. He was appointed and I didn't hear from him. This was a very important hearing that I needed, for change of venue, and he didn't even notify me about the date, nor did he get discovery needed to prove my need:

RE: This Week's Visits‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/22/08 10:45 AM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); Erickson, Michelle K. (DSHS/CA) (ermi300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov); pcassel@cbm-law.us
Marie,

YOU told me you would look into other transportation if I provided a note from a doctor.

I am getting change of venue and I plan on seeing my son more, in Whatcom county.

You're a lousy social worker and your "have a great day!" sign-off works with your high school friends, not CPS clients whose kids you traumatize.

Finally, I WOULD address these things to my lawyer if my lawyer would contact me, and he has NOT.

Also, my bus left earlier than SCHEDULED when I was in the bathroom. Now I can't get into town until late tonight, and I would like to see my son tomorrow for 4 hours instead, and then meet with his speech therapist afterwards, and get on the bus to go back home. Please let me know as I'm checking my mail over here.

ALSO, Mr. Caballero can send his guy pals and buddies to buy his other CPS victims drinks at the bars in Wenatchee. I consider sending his attempt to have a buddy try to pump me for information by pretending romantic interest to be juevenile. I'm sure there are plenty of willing CPS and "Department" employees who will eagerly accept more than one drink and invite his buddies in for overnight slumber parties. Stay the hell away from me when I'm in town asshole, and keep your friends to yourself.

Cameo


Subject: RE: This Week's Visits
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:33:33 -0700
From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com; ERMI300@dshs.wa.gov
CC: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV; pcassel@cbm-law.us

Cameo –



You have been provided with everything you need to know and have to visit your son every week. If you have a problem with the accommodations that the Department can provide for you to attend your visits, you need to address it with your lawyer.



Have a great day!



Marie Scanlon

Social Worker III

Wenatchee DCFS

(509) 667-6142

No comments: