Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Citation By Ethan Wynecoop (Jan 17, 2008)

This is information about the citation--this is the officer who pulled me over on my way to file my case with Wenatchee hospital, on my way to federal courthouse. I asked to see his radar or speedometer and he refused to let me see it. I was contesting it because it was wrong. I was pulled over after I dropped off a copy of service of the case I was filing, with Wenatchee hospital ER docs:

RE: URGENT: for Judge Re. Traffic Hearing Jan. 17, 2008‏
From: Alison Kneff (akneff@co.lincoln.wa.us)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Thu 1/17/08 7:32 AM
To: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)

I’m sorry; we can only accept a signed request for continuance. Please fax your request for continuance with your signature to (509) 725-6481 prior to your 1:30 pm hearing.



Alison

Lincoln County District Court

PO Box 329

Davenport, WA 99122



-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 2:49 AM
To: DistrictCourt
Subject: URGENT: for Judge Re. Traffic Hearing Jan. 17, 2008



Your Honor,



This is regarding a traffic hearing set for the 17th, which is today, between Cameo Garrett and Ethan Wynecoop (state trooper). I requested a contested hearing and wish to ask for an emergency continuance for the following reasons:



1. My transportation fell through late tonight. My grandmother was planning to take me and my son to Lincoln County but isn't feeling well enough and no one else is able to take us this last minute. Everyone else is working tomorrow. It's not feasible for me to take the bus because of cost and I have an infant who needs to be in a carseat which buses don't have--I have disabilities which require that I keep my son restrained to limit the physical strain of chasing him around and keeping him from crawling everywhere (he's 20 months). If I had known we needed to make other arrangements for transportation, I would have earlier.



2. I have been meaning to request a continuance for medical reasons but haven't been able to. My health deteriorated from November-1st week of January of 2008 to where I was barely able to walk. My bloodwork showed abnormalities and I was in severe pain and fatigued. My son also had health problems and this has taken up all my concern and time. I believe I need discovery to contest this traffic matter properly and I've been too sick to ask for it.

Specifically, I would like records from the radar results for this citation, and the police report for this incident. I don't have either one. I am also obtaining records of conflict of interest to prove motive as I believe I can show Mr. Wynecoop was acting on political influences.



Thank you so much for your time. I can be reached at 509-884-8484. I don't have long distance or a calling card but take calls and can also be reached by email, at this above address.



Sincerely,



Cameo Garrett

No comments: