Thursday, December 18, 2008

Consequences Of Canadian and U.S. Refusal To Follow The Rules

Guess what happens when people don't follow the rules of civil procedure and simply railroad through a case, based on assumptions and opinions?

What happened to me, is what happens.

Not only can I prove rules of civil procedure were IGNORED, by both Canada immigration AND the U.S., I can prove they thought they were okay doing this, because they believed they could slam me with a mental illness diagnostic and never get in trouble. If I'm paranoid schitzophrenic, I guess they thought I didn't deserve reasonable counsel, discovery, and medical evaluation prior to taking drastic measures of separating a child from his mother.

Number one, I was discriminated against because of "perceived" mental illness by some, and Number two, there were others who KNEW I was not mentally ill, but worked very hard to keep facts out of the record, and deprive me of the opportunity to PROVE THEM WRONG.

Number three, I now have evidence that I have been traumatized by negligent and intentional distress relating to actual physical disability and symptoms I sought help for. Now, several parties are guilty of not only defamation and not going by the rules of civil procedure, they are liable for any damages incurred because of their refusal to go by the rules and to obtain EVIDENCE first, to support their claims. CPS did not even offer services to me before they took my son first.

What this means, is that I'm getting diagnostics, and I'm getting my son back, and I'm going to sue the shit out of some people, and then ME and MY SON are leaving this fucking country, and believe me, we are not going to adopt Canada as the next host family.

Both countries had an opportunity to abide by their OWN laws, and they chose not to, not becuase of concrete evidence, but out of defamation of my character, refusal to follow their own rules, and thinking they would get away with it and it was justified to bend the rules, because I was supposedly a "risk" to my son.

There is a reason for laws. There is a purpose for following the RULES of CIVIL PROCEDURE and it is to AVOID catastrophe like this. CPS had their own rules to follow, which say they must FIRST offer services and other remedies before taking a child from the parent, and THEY did not do this.

I had every right to leave the country with my son, and all along the way, I did what was reasonable and best. And you can see, from my own blog, where my "issues" began. There is nothing that stands out as a "mental issue" prior my attempt to describe what was happening when I was having seizures. And then, after my son was taken from me, I have been at a loss and sought to cope through various means.

YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING FUCKING SUED, you're losing your licenses, you're going to get kicked out of your careers (some of you), and you are going to be held accountable. Not only that, you are going to be main players when someone decides they want to publish my story internationally, and when the movie comes out. I will be certain that all who have been involved, will have your day of "glory".

Yes, you are going down, and I am getting my son back, and GUESS WHAT? My son is getting a fucking MRI or PET scan when he is back in my care.

What happened when a TON of Wenatchee parents were falsely imprisoned and JAILED? for so-called sexual orgies that never happened? What was the main factor in that case? It was the fact that they had NO evidence, and were running people into the ground based on small town GOSSIP and HYSTERIA. And now this has happened to me, and I swear to God, this is the LAST time someone suffers like this, from Wenatchee, because something is going to be done about this. And I pray to God someone who has greater power than me, gets involved and takes care of business.

And that hospital? and their employees? Should be forced out of business. They are incompetent and self-serving.

There is absolutely nothing that anyone can or will do, at this point, which will change my mind. I and my son have suffered far too much, and I do have skills and my son will have skills, which will be shared and used in another country, to further another country's economy.

All of you owe me and my son apologies, and even after you apologize, you owe both of us massive compensation for damages, and even then, even after I and some law firm secure an award or punitive damages from a jury, I have no desire to live here.

You screwed up big time, and while you knew that before, now I KNOW, I can prove this, and when I leave, I am leaving with my name intact, and your name is going up in the big bright lights of infamy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are suffering from screwed up perceptions. This blog could easily be used as a case study for paranoid disorders.

Encounters with the Abbey - screwed up perceptions.

Encounters with the FBI - screwed up perceptions.

Encounters with the catholic church - screwed up perceptions.

There is NO conspiracy against you. Nobody has defamed you. Nobody has caused you any harm. Nobody hacked into your computers. Nobody stole your workshirts. Nobody shot magnetic waves or tasers at you. Nobody is shutting down computers to prevent you from blogging. Nobody is out to get you, period.

Your son was taken from you because until you get yourself care for your paranoia, you are a danger to him.

Get yourself help.

Mama said...

Anonymous,

You are the exact same person who has made posts about two or three times already, and now you choose to make yet another comment on a different post I've made.

Your comment could easily be read as a case study for ignorance and an attempt to discredit me when you have no evidence to prove anything I say is wrong.

1. My encounters with the Abbey have been verified and the "love letters" from a monk were published in a newspaper, and they didn't even publish the worst of them. I still have copies of the originals to boot, and I have plenty of friends who knew exactly what was going on there.

2. How would you know anything about the FBI? If I had "screwed up perceptions" it would probably mean I never dated an agent and that I never was asked to meet the "boss" either, and it never would have been confirmed that they were in my apartment, and sexually assaulted me and then slandered me. I also have proof that two SSAs were in my apartment, because my roommate came home unexpectedly and saw them there, and the FBI is the agency that told ME to zip my lips about everything. Not to mention, there is a credit card trail for the same night they took me out, at Berbatti's, which confirms how many drinks were paid for, and I can tell you for a fact, no one else except me was having vodka and soda or half of the tequila when rounds were ordered.

3. I suspect you are catholic, because I don't think you'd make a point of posting so often unless you were and you wouldn't bring them up and the Abbey up twice in the same post. Interestingly, you also bring up FBI when the only people in the FBI to do me harm, were actually CATHOLIC. Raul Bujanda and Armando Garza were Catholic. I suspect Jerod Garth is Catholic, and I know Karin's father who works in NYC is Catholic. So it's interesting, how many problems I seem to have with, specifically, CERTAIN Catholics. Not to mention Laurie, who was then Assistant to the top guy in Portland, who was refusing to take my report at ALL, until I let her know another former agent in Washington state knew what the protocol was--Rick Baken. If it hadn't been for Baken, no one ever would have come out to even take the report, because Laurie tried to shut it down right from the start. Guess what church she goes to?

Finally, where is YOUR evidence that I have not been defamed? You don't have proof this isn't true, and if you took a look at the complaint I made against Abbey attorney Dick Whittemore, which is on file with the Oregon State Bar, you would see they FORCED him to produce the so-called "8 inch stack of sexually explicit and obscene" email he claimed I sent monks. You will find, as any member of the public can do, if they ask to see the file (and the file is open to the public) that there is NO such thing. I did not send even ONE "graphic, sexually" email to monks, much less 8 inches worth, nor did I wear seductive clothing and I don't now either, and I didn't harass anyone.

As for the stolen workshirts, they were stolen. I never recovered THREE of them, and one reappeared in my closet after missing, and the other reappeared at work, after the entire workplace was searched top to bottom. If I had been sleepwalking, I hardly think I could have sleepwalked into my workplace and put one back. I also have proof, on a 911 call, that the manager to my apartment admitted to coming into my apartment without a notice or emergency, which is ILLEGAL. He did not even try to dispute it and admitted it.

Finally, I don't think there were magnetic "waves" "shot" at me, or "tasers". Now, I know that a magnetic pulse TRIGGERS seizures, and I reported the EXACT same symptoms of those suffering from SEIZURES. Why were they happening, only at the same time my computers were being hacked? and where is YOUR evidence they were NOT being hacked.

I was threatening the FBI and Portland police with obstruction of justice and concealment of a crime then, and I was also getting a lawyer for medical malpractice against Wenatchee doctors. It is not as though I had no enemies.

As for computers shutting down, it is normal for a company to shut one down if a bill isn't paid, but it's more interesting, when it happens ONLY after I am using the computer to post on my blog, and there have been major problems to every single computer I've used and most of my roommates have had to take it in because of the problems, or reset passwords for security.

You have zero evidence "no one is out to" get me.

My son wasn't taken from me because I have paranoia, anymore than Princess Diana was "paranoid" for pulling up carpeting looking for bugs and surveillance when she was ACTUALLY being surveilled and bugged, and was being given such advice, and later it was proven to be TRUE.

I have never been a danger to my son, but your ignorance is a danger to society and it is a good thing you are not in a better place in life occupationally.

You are the reason people go to jail when they're innocent, and Wenatchee parents get railroaded on the basis of gossip. You're a danger to society because you don't know how to think for yourself, think outside of the box, and you base your opinions on nothing more than your feelings, which are not reliable.

Even lawyers, taking the LSAT, would have points deducted for your kind of reasoning, because it's illogical. You cannot claim something is not true if YOU don't have EVIDENCE to back YOUR OWN opinions up or anything to support your conclusions.

I am getting myself some help, thanks. I saw a neurologist today and guess what? he's on my side honey.

Take Care. Bye bye.