Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Contacts for Radiation (Feb. 21, 2008)

I was certain tests would prove me right, but I was off-track, looking at radiation instead of magnetic pulse. I believe I considered "radiation" in general to include EMF, but later realized the diagnostics would be very different, and EMF is difficult to measure in the body, except by symptoms:

Contacts for Radiation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 7:26 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Nevermind looking up the people who did the study I just sent to you. I already found them and got their contact information and will call them. But I need help in finding someone and hope you help me, in tandem. Aside from getting a private attorney now, to modify visitation rights and stickck up for me, the most important thing is getting testing done because I know if it can be proved, it's going to show up. I know what was happening and it's the only thing that adds up. It completely adds up. I need some help here, because it sounds nuts, but it's true. If I can prove it, I'm no longer nuts and not only that, people suddenly realize that what I did WAS in our best interest, and we may be entitled to some kind of protection if this can be proven.

I KNOW it's going to be positive mom. I know it sounds weird, but it happened.

I am reading that usually nails need to be tested right away, within 2 days, but I'm asking other questions, and about other methods. I think they also use pulled teeth, but I don't know how soon it has to be done. I am so positive about what was happening, I would be willing to have a tooth pulled, simply to evaluate this and prove my case. I am NOT kidding and I'm not paranoid or delusional. I'm sane mom. Maybe I tick people off, but it's not because I'm mentally ill, it's because they don't like what I say or write or question, and I don't back down. I am not delusional and just READ the DSMV (mental health) definitiions of schitzophrenia...it doesn't fit me. None of the mental illnesses fit me because I don't meet the criteria for the diagnosis.

And remember, I didn't come up with "radiation" on my own or out of the blue! The computer tech is who told me that the only way someone could be hacking onto my computers the way they were was trhough an extremely strong and sophisticated magnetic/radiofield. Then I asked if this could affect health, and the answer is a resounding yes. Every single one of my sysmptoms can be explained by radiation. All of them. And Oliver was affected too, okay? I don't see or hear things or have delusions.

I have to get the testing done and we have to find someone to measure the radiation ASAP, as a priority, because it sounds like time affects results and accuracy. If I lose my chance, I know I lose Oliver.

Cameo

No comments: