Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hungry

I didn't get the ADA complaint filed yet because I had to run some other errands instead. But will probably be able to do it tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

I found another place to live at the last moment, and it should work fine for awhile until I get some things taken care of.

I will end up going to visit a couple of embassy's where I've made friends with diplomats or relatives of diplomats, to see what my options are.

I'm not wasting any time.

I'll be putting in my complaint for the human rights agency in the next day or two, but I think my best odds may be to secure support in another country where they would probably be interested in publishing my books too. And I could always sing there as well.

If no one is going to step forward to help me and my son after all I've gone through, and after all of the petitions I've made, I do not think the U.S. can claim "white list" status for being a safe country. It's not been safe for me, and not ONE single governmental or justice system entity has stood up for me in any way, and this is where there has been obvious corruption and someone shouldn't need a complaint from me to step in and do something.

People will keep trying to prevent me from being able to work, and from getting medical care here, and will only attempt to get a diagnosis of me to excuse plenty of people from wrongdoing and illegal acts.

I sat in a waiting room today, with a bunch of pregnant women, and the sign read: no eating or drinking. We're all hungry, because we're pregnant. I took out my banana-nut muffin anyway and discreetly began eating it. I had to wait in line but if my baby is hungry, I'm going to eat. I was eating and then felt someone watching me. I turned, and there was a hispanic woman, wearing a red gangster sports style jersy, and she was quietly eating a banana. We were the only ones disobeying the rules. I felt solidarity. We chose our children and our basic needs, over a stupid rule that everyone else was blindly following, and their babies were probably hungry because of it, too.

There are rules that men make, and subvert or break to cause suffering for others, and then there are rules that men make, which some choose to break, because those rules are not justifiable (and, well, not that big of deal really either).

No comments: