Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Letter to CPS (Dec. 12, 2007)

In the Interest of Oliver Garrett (mother: Cameo Garrett)‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 12/12/07 12:10 AM
To: cofp300@dshs.wa.gov
To Pamela Coffell and Karen Oiler,

Thank you for your interest in me and my son. While it is clear to anyone that my son is happy, healthy, and bright, despite all evidence, we are constant targets for calls to CPS.

I am told we have been targeted and yet the accuser knows they hide behind a shield. In any other situation involving justice, the accused has a right to know who their accuser is. This is a fundamental American right. One cannot begin to understand the motives which might come into play unless they are aware of who brings accusations that are false. In any accusation, it is important not to ignore possible motives. When the accused knows who their accuser is, they can then explain, "Ah, yes...let me tell you about the personal problems we've had with so and so, or this organization..." I am not given that opportunity. Instead I am told we are accused, or I am, and that the burden is ON ME to prove I am a fit mother.

I was told it doesn't matter who made the accusation. This is far from the truth. It matters a great deal because only then could a person, with or without a lawyer, make a defense as to why a FALSE accusation or attempt to cause distress to my family might occur.

In the past, I was accused, 3 times in 3 months, by the local hospital employees, of things that were blatantly false and even proved untrue. If I had known they were the accusers I wouldn't have been able to explain the politics that were going on, and still go on, with this hospital. I explained how I and my son were injured there during childbirth and suffered permanent and serious damages, and how when I questioned this, we were blacklisted and our medical records faxed illegally (against HIPPA rules) to every clinic in town (whether I was seen there for medical care or not). I had to go out of town for a simple X ray because each clinic and the PCPs within the clinics refused to do an X ray of my tailbone. When I got the X ray, outside of the politics, it proved I had broken my tailbone when my son was forced out at childbirth. I have only recently discovered other vertebrae fractures, pelvic fractures, and spinal misalignment in the last week, and it all showed up after childbirth because I'd had X rays prior to pregnancy and I was normal. The doctors at the ER in the hospital knew I was looking for a lawyer for refusing to treat me when I presented for migraines, and for the damages at childbirth. It was mainly ER medical staff I dealt with. This hospital is also formerly part catholic as it is the result of a merger of St. Anthony's and a Deaconess hospital. Many of the employees are also catholic, which is not a bad thing...but given my litigation in Oregon against the catholic church, it has put me on the bad side of many who become familiarized with my name through the church attorneys who kept track of me when I moved to Wenatchee, WA.

Politics color a lot of things and unfortunately, a big part of what I"ve had to endure for speaking up about things, is harassment against me and attempts to cause me distress, and the one way anyone knows I would be distressed, is by any threat to the welfare of my son and our bond.

I was able to explain what was going on with the hospital, and CPS also saw the complaints were without merit. Now, on the same day as a trial against me by the hospital began, I am again targeted by a party that wishes to cause me distress, that is not concerned, but motivated by political reasons.

You saw for yourselves there is nothing wrong with my son. He is well adjusted and we frequently receive compliments about this. He shares well with other children and is kind to living things and loves animals. He is healthy, and healthier than most kids his age. He's never had one ear infection, and his colds have been minimal. He has always been at the top of the charts in weight and height and I am the one who sought dental care for my son and an evaluation of his birth trauma.

My son is enrolled in a preschool for which I had to apply for a scholarship as I couldn't pay. He is also enrolled in mommy and me swim lessons twice a week and visits his old neighborhood friends when I'm able to take him over. He has a close bond to his grandparents as well, whom he sees on a frequent basis.

I am far more an experienced provider than most mothers, with over 15 years under my belt, in babysitting and 7 years as a professional nanny FT and PT and also as a camp counselor, teen girl's group mentor and organizer, and peer counselor. I have over 3 years in first aid and CPR training.

I am questioned, really, about phone conversations, from what I gather, or conversations I've had with others, which I can't even recall having with anyone out of the area other than with Olympia or Spokane CSO offices, and not very recently. It is possible that someone from WEnatchee Valley Clinic complained when they were "out of the area" as I've had most recent contact with them, but there is no other party I've had contact with. The only party I can think of which would be interested in contacting CPS for political reasons, out of the area, in my former state of Oregon, would be someone from the FBI (especially Jerod Garth) in the Portland field office, or a catholic church lawyer from that area.

I was approached by an FBI agent in 2004 who asked me out, engaged in romantic relations with me, and introduced me to his "boss", another FBI employee, with the pretense of recruiting me for FBI work. They both forced their way into my apartment when I said no and sexually assaulted me. I reported this to the FBI and have been harassed by them ever since. Not everyone in the FBI, but the right people took the complaint and tried to cover it up, and, worked with Portland police to do so as the first FBI guy really was an agent and did undercover work with the police. If you don't believe me on this point, I can share with you a taped phone recording with FBI Chief Division Counsel (lawyer) Jerod Garth, one of many which I saved as I knew I could be questioned and doubted later. The FBI tried to claim I was mentally ill and used this as the basis for dismissing the crime of their employees. I found out only very recently that Jerod Garth knew the catholic church lawyers I had been dealing with, AND that the first FBI agent I met, had planned to meet me ahead of time. His name was Raul Bujanda and he showed up at a courthouse after I had arrived, and introduced himself to me. This, a few days after I told several people, including lawyers, that I was planning to go into the FBI through the lawyer referral program once I completed my degree, as I was in the top 10% of my entire college and planning to go to law school.

After I was assaulted, I didn't want to stay in Oregon. I also had a good idea that I had been set up by the catholic church lawyers because the FBI guys came into my life and were a distraction in the middle of very important hearings which I had to prepare for. As a result of the assault, I was too distraught to continue and dropped out of college as well. I was only 30 credits short of graduation. I have never returned.

Since this time, I have been hounded and harassed by various individuals who have often been discovered to have some sort of connection to the people in Oregon. The FBI knew I was moving to Wenatchee before I ever moved. They knew 6 months before I moved, as did the catholic church lawyers, and my problems followed me here, and met up with others who would pull the same stuff here.

have witness statements filed in court from my neighbors, testifying about all the car vandalism and property damage done to my belongings and how no one else on the block was targeted but me (tire slashings, window bashings, mechanical damage) and, as in Oregon, had the delivery of my mail tampered with. In Oregon, someone kept stealing my mail and bashing in my mailbox, and over here, someone put in a change of address form for me by forging my signature (it's clearly NOT my handwriting) and having all my mail go to an imaginary address. I have witness statements about my being stalked and followed as well, even when my son is with me.

I tell you this, simply to try to help you understand that I knkow you're just doing your job. But understand too, that it is impossible to investigate when you are only getting one side that can see me, and point to me, and make claims and yet I'm at the disadvantage of not knowing who is pointing and being able to defend myself.

What I think IS odd, from CPS, is that when it was the hospital making allegations, I was offered a one way bus ticket for me and my son to leave the state, and NOW I'm told the way to make you go away and "be out your life" is to submit to a mental health evaluation by the professional of my choice. I feel these are strange suggestions. The accuser has the burden of proof, not the accused. I don't have anything to hide, and yet I'm not going to give up my rights just because someone is again trying to stir up trouble and try to cause distress.

If I could not care for my son properly, you would see something wrong with him. You saw for yourself that there is nothing wrong.

Finally, I have never frightened anyone who was NOT catholic or had a husband who was a member of knights of columbus or another fraternal group with connections to the church lawyers I've had so many problems with. The accusations are false, period, and I think that the people who need to be investigated are those who are attempting to cause harm to me and my son, for their own gain and cover. Which is why this will be my last contact until my lawyer hears about this and gets the info he needs and he will send you his notice that represents me.

I feel you are being manipulated as much as I have been. I believe an attorney can get to the bottom of this much more quickly than I could.

In the meantime, you are free to observe my son with me when we are in public places. I hope you will see what I mean.

Thank you for your time,

Cameo Garrett

No comments: