Saturday, December 13, 2008

On Filing Lawsuit Against The State

Depressed. I am depressed. And everytime I check to see if there's any change, and things are going to miscarry, I cry afterwards.

I am going to find out if I can file a lawsuit in federal court, against Washington state and perhaps, if I join D.C. CPS, I will have grounds to get it all done over here, jurisdiction-wise.

I don't have money, at all, to do this with, but if I can find out this is possible, to file over here, I'm going to put out another "legal funds" post, and try to think of a way people could donate to this, specifically, if they want to.

I am too tired to do my own lawsuit. I've done ZERO research, whereas in the past, I had a head start and did tons of research on my own before ever writing my own motions and filing. This time, I would be completely unprepared.

But maybe someone else would help me, or someone will donate money so I can get a real lawyer.

If I have to file such a lawsuit in a federal courthouse in Washington, I'll move to Washington so I can do this and will visit my son but postpone all their other services so I can prove I deserve, by law, a whole New Trial, or to have the entire thrown out.

I would go to my son right now if I could, but I don't trust Washington, and the people there, for a very good reason.

It is better to have foresight in this matter, than rush into things based on my strong emotion and desire to see my son. Seeing my son, and losing him, because Washington pays for someone to say I'm mentally ill, isn't going to win him back, and it isn't going to hold the State accountable for what they've done illegally either. And CPS knows they're in trouble. If they didn't, they wouldn't have the HEAD General Counsel from Washington D.C. CPS sitting in on my meeting and these people between the offices, wouldn't have stalled for 2 months. They don't know what to do, because they KNOW if a real lawyer gets ahold of this, they're screwed.

You don't get the General Counsel involved when you're dealing with a "mentally ill" woman. You only get the G.C. involved when you know the SHIT could HIT the FAN.

If I can file a lawsuit over here, I'll do it here, and I met this guy who said he could take me on flights as a "significant other" so I may ask him about this for going to see my son. He asked me where I'd want to go and I said "Wenatchee". Not to stay, obviously.

But also, I can see right through the CPS agenda in cutting off my phone visitation. If they cut off that visitation, they can claim I'm not "visiting" my son AT ALL, and thereby try to terminate my parental rights. And so, they get that, or they think they can force me into their territory. It's sick. They are not thinking about my son at all, and never have.

I know my son is NOT well, and I have wondered why they refuse to give me any information regarding his health, AT ALL. All I know, is that he is not well, emotionally, or physically, not like he was before.

And I am going to see damages on behalf of my son for this.

I'm still going to check into some embassies too. I already was approached by a connection to a diplomat for one, and I went to their embassy and just have to make copies of my ID and write a short statement.

I have options, and there are plenty of countries and people who know what is being allowed to happen to me, here, is political, and is illegal.

No comments: