Monday, December 15, 2008

Praying for Judge Hotchkiss

Sort of weird. I tried to pray for Judge Hotchkiss. If I make up my mind to do so, it shouldn't be a problem, right? But there was a block. And I tried again, and prayed something positive for him but it felt like it went nowhere. So I asked God why, and to show me why, and this is going to sound, and I ADMIT this one, "crazy", but the idea that came to my mind, or the answer, was "He got paid".

I don't know what this means. I don't know if it means he was paid off to be a certain way in my case, or what exactly, but I would not think that of Hotchkiss, even after all he did that was wrong. So maybe I'm wrong. But that's the impression I got.

I prayed for the father of my baby, and although I have serious reservations about him and strong concern, for some reason, it flowed and I felt God heard everything. Like it went somewhere.

So I don't know what the deal is. Maybe I was just in a strange mood myself, I won't know.

I don't know about the cholesterol and bp either, it was just something that came to me and I wrote it down.

No comments: