Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Refused Assistance From U.S. Attorneys

I just got a response from a lawyer that has been typical of the responses I've received over the last 7-10 years. I'm sorry, but I cannot represent you.

If I could explain how many lawyers I went to, in Oregon and Washington, for help, and how many times I was turned down, primarily because I didn't have enough money to pay them for their services, I think it would fulfill the test for "exhausting all remedies".

After this, I'm not even going to ask Americans for help anymore. If someone wants to contribute because they believe in me and believe I and my son were harmed, that would be good. I would do my best to put whatever I win, back into people and the public in general.

But who from the U.S. is going to take a case from a mother who doesn't have any money, whose defendants are as powerful as large law firms, the state, the FBI, and the catholic church?

Most of the lawyers were scared to take a case against the catholic church, or any division of the catholic church. I'm sure throwing in the FBI, to boot, only scares them more.

My only chance of getting any help at all is from people in other countries who believe in me.

I am not even going to waste my time looking for an American lawyer until or unless I am able to first get the support of people from other countries behind me.

I am going forward with my complaint to the OIG, because it will show I exhausted all remedies that someone without money can exhaust.

Other than filing my OIG complaint, and asking for an investigation, and copying Obama and Eric Holder on this matter, I'm not doing anything else except look for help from other countries.

If anyone from this country wants or wanted to help me, they will do so knowing I've tried everything else first.

I'm going to plan on filing my Notices of Intent, in case money comes through for me, and I'm able to use it for a lawsuit, because these notices will have to be out of the way.

No comments: