Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sparing The Avilas For Now

I am going to spare Ms. Holly Avila and her family and Pablo, I've decided, until later. My son has bonded to them out of necessity and the state forced this and encouraged this. As a result, I will save my comments about their lives for later, and will spare them in order to give them a chance to return my son to me in good faith.

I would also think they should be supportive of my right to telephone visitation until I'm able to go back to Wenatchee.

I expect full and complete cooperation with the Avilas with regard to my son, and I expect to see them reverse some of the damage they've done, in trying to keep my son from me, and preventing conversations between us.

I also expect to see the Avilas recognizing my right as Oliver's lawful mother, to have my son back in my full custody, REGARDLESS of whether I am "going to church" or not, or mimic and have their values.

My son was wrongfully taken from me, and I was slandered as not having disabilities which are physical and caused by a traumatic childbirth. I have more than enough proof the entire court case deprived me of even basic rights to discovery from the state and a copy of my own case file, and the right to not be hung up on by a Judge, and the right to notice before being forced on the spot, without having discovery in front of me, to defend myself pro se.

I expect apologies, and I am giving the Avilas one more chance to do the right thing, before I blow them and the rest of the family to smithereens with all of the interesting details I can put online to show I am the one who has my son's best interests at heart, and I am the one who my son needs to be with.

If the Avilas continue to interfere, as they've already done, and if they continue to doubt me and slander me with their own assumptions I was or am "drug seeking" or that I don't have physical injuries, or that I have a mental illness I don't have, I will continue to reveal, through an open examination, what the capabilities of this family are.

My son needs to be with me and we also need to be in a location where we can get medical diagnostics and treatment which is not possible to receive in Washington state. The state forced me to choose between my own health, including the potential of being wrongly evaluated with a pysch eval and losing my son forever, and visitation with my son. The state should have honored my request for change of venue for medical reasons long ago, and Cassel should have been working for me, not for the Bairds and the state. As a result of his negligence, I was railroaded and both my son and I have been discriminated against and refused the right to both visitation AND objective medical care.

This is a bit of a problem for the state now, and I would think further violation of my rights and further prejudice will only make their case worse for themselves. It will show they stubbornly persist in being right at the cost of my son's best interests and my parental rights.

I can already prove I WAS RIGHT--that I could not, and did not, get objective evaluations in the state of Washington, that evidence was withheld, and that the evaluations of my medical condition, by strangers I don't even know, in Maryland, are in sharp contrast to what the claims of Washington have been.

No comments: