Friday, December 19, 2008

Therapist says No Delusions (July 31, 2006)

Flag this message
Aiyaiyaiy FBI and Mamasitas
Monday, July 31, 2006 12:44 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
eaglelaw@qwest.net, dick.whittemore@bullivant.com, dslader@spiritone.com
well this has been another kind of parade entirely. where did all these absolutely gorgeous Mexican/hispanic women come from and why are they tracking me and giving me looks of disgust as they see me when they drive slowly past mi casa?! aiyaiyaiy amigas!

someone must think i fathered her man's child or something. or is just mad at me for having had relations with the Mexican community in such a, uh, "colloquial" (msp) way.

at any rate, i met with my therapist today and told her about my distress from being under surveillance by the fbi or someone. she believes me and does not think i'm delusional (bc i have no trademarks of delusion). i am distressed at not being able to access fbi records--it brings back the distress i had over the Abbey telling me to drive up to the monastery to get records about what their monks could and couldn't do, and then, as they're telling me to go up there all the time and standing me up, telling the police i'm stalking and harassing them. anyway, the fbi event triggers things. as for the fbi, too bad i'm a little bit jaded now. i think it is so sad how the fbi people who have complaints made against them are not supposed to talk about it or about any investigation. it must be difficult, explaining or not explaining, to one's wife and multiple lovers.

aiyaiayaiy.

ariba!

No comments: