Thursday, December 25, 2008

5th Promise Broken (March 15, 2008)

Mother is still promising they'll pay for a private lawyer, but are now telling me I have to go with HIM. I have no choice in my private attorney anymore. I was told I could choose my own attorney, so there's another broken promise. But here, they're still saying they'll pay to have him represent me. But then, they backed out. When Beaty told me to use Paul Cassel as "1st chair" and then him as "backup" I told my parents that was not paying for Beaty to represent me. So they refused to do anything and backed out of all of it, even though I had agreed to their conditions. I agreed to conditions, contingent on having a private attorney represent me FT. That was the promise, payment for a private attorney, not a public defender with a private attorney on the side:

RE: MY Conditions‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 3/15/08 11:41 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com



YOu need to get something straight. YOU have been one of my life's major struggles. Before the CAtholic church, there was YOU. YOU have been a thorn in my side ever since I was a little girl and you ignored me and favored Levi and then expected me to be your best friend when you decided I was old enough and accepted by ssoiciety enough to be worth your conversation time.

You write terrible things to me and tell me constantly that I have "NO" friends and you are never around me and don't know anything. Then when I talk about friends I'm hanging out with, all you focus on is "druggies" and stupid things. YOu have never been around to know about my social life. You criticize me, berating me for not having "a long term relationship" when you dont know SHIT about my relationships and I've never felt comfortable enough to confide in YOU. Then you rant about how I don't have any friends and I've told you I go out and visit people in my neighborhoood, etc, and all you focus on is the negative.

YOu need to get this "brain damaged" or mentally ill idea out of your brain. You write to me about how I could take certain supplements, etc, to "Control" certain things. You need to face something. I am who I am. You either accept me or not. And don't you dare threaten me about Oliver and "do you want him to be aggressive like you" or whatever, unless you want me to start tellihng the entire court about the Bairds and my entire family history, including my problems with YOU. I will put it in the public record, I swear to God, if you try to jack me around when it's regarding my son and his best interests. I SHOULD KNOW and you need to start fucking trust me. Yes. Fucking. And you know what? That's not diagnosable as a mental disorder mother. You drive me to swear when it's something I don't even do and the people I've been living with know the real me better than you ever have, and they live with me and know there's nothing wrong with me. And lyou know what? They treat me with RESPECT, which is something you could learn to do, if you EVER want any kind of a nice mutual relationship with me.
________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: Re: MY Conditions
> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:23:59 -0400
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> Cameo,
> I did not tell Bob Beaty anything about Dr. Amen prior to telling you. The first time I mentioned it was with you there on the phone... I MIGHT have possibly mentioned his name earlier that day, not sure, but we certainly didn't 'discuss' Dr. Amen at all. And I
> had just seen him on OPB and hadn't even had a chance yet to research enough to know for sure if I thought he was a good option or not. I did think he sounded worth checking out; still do.
>
> If you want to completely 'drop out' of this process, that is your choice. You will be giving up Oliver in doing so. You don't show at the court hearings and you will lose by default. They are not required to go along with you or accomodate you...or at least only to a certain extent. I'm not going to beg or plead...it's your life and you've certainly had more experience with courts than I have had. However, even I am smart enough to know that you can't just 'opt out till you're ready'. You like to call your own shots and don't want to have to follow any authority. Well, if you do that in this case, you will realize that while you can, indeed, not appear, you can not, in fact, do so and hope to get Oliver back. You will lose. period. Don't show. Dont cooperate. Don't get Oliver. Yes, you're a grown woman and you can make that choice for yourself.
>
> As mentioned earlier, we will not be paying for other options. If you want to be defiant to the attorney you've chosen, if you want to be defiant to the courts...you will be doing it on your own. We will not pay anything towards another attorney. We will also not pay for an
> independant evaluation.
>
> I don't really see that you are in a position to set 'conditions' on us. I guess you could say I'm upset by your attitude, but the way I see it is that you should be THANKFUL or grateful for the fact that we are willing to help at all. You have not been concerned with us in any way other than as money source. You left for Canada expecting (by your own words) to never even have contact with us again. Yet, when it lands you in a 'fix', you want us to bring back your car, pay off $1,000 or more in traffic tickets YOU garnered and have not paid, pay for an apartment when you left a very nice home being provided by family at way below market rents...$200 month and you couldnt even pay that or your electric, yet you managed to pay more than that when it was for a previous landlord... Now, you want to 'blame' us for your predicament when in fact, it was none of our doings. Your family has tried to help you...they just rebuilt the engine on your car, got you a computer you insisted you needed, paid your electric bills and let you get 4 months in arrears in rent, and yet you leave without even telling anyone or planning to contact them ever again. DONT blame any of your 'family' for your predicament...or your ungratefulness shown towards them for previous help.
>
> If you choose to ignore Mr. Beaty's advice, he'll likely drop you as a client. Maybe that's what you want...I don't know. However, again, just so we are clear, if he's "out" by whatever means, you will be looking at a Public defender as far as our involvement goes. As to evaluations, if you go against advice given you, or if you want to threaten to NOT be evauated...fine. It's to your own hurt. If the court orders an evaluation, you'll do it or lose Oliver. If you aren't going to listen to advice of others, we wont be paying for that, either...so you'll likely end up with whatever the CPS will provide.
>
> I don't plan to call you as I don't want to go over all of this on the phone. I had intended to phone today, but after getting the drift of your thoughts, I don't think we have a lot I want to discuss on the phone. As to Dr Amen....glad if you like the sounds of him. If things end up where we DO pay for an evaluation, his Tacoma clinic might be a good choice. However, I would only agree to pay for that on the condition that IF they SHOULD recommend a particular diet or med, that you be willing to follow it. On OPB, he was very much recommending using certain supplements and diet to control various issues and work on certain parts of the brain. But, we'll cross that bridge if we get to it. Mom
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot
> To: dicksiedael@aol.com; beatylaw@aol.com
> Sent: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:05 am
> Subject: MY Conditions
>
>
>
> It also bothers me that you were telling Mr. Beaty you'd give HIM information
> about this doctor Amon you want me to go to, but you never told me about this,
> or said you were going to let me look at the link or review.

No comments: