Thursday, December 25, 2008

6th Broken Promise (March 15, 2008)

Here my mother switches it around on me and asks if I went to church. She hadn't even signed a retainer with the lawyer yet, and I have email proving she said she was writing up an agreement, to FAX ME and have me sign. My mother didn't put anything in writing. I never signed any contract, because it seems, she was hoping to find a way out all along:

RE: one more thought‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 3/15/08 11:48 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


You don't just "pay as you go." You either hire a lawyer or not, and it's sounding to me like you've been purposefully been NOT wanting me to do so, so you could squeeze me into a Wenathcee PD which is what you wanted me to do from the start AGAINST my advice.

I don't have any obligation to a lawyer until a retainer is signed. I don't have to quit writing in a blog until I've retained an atotrney and the court doesn't consider him to be my lawyer or working for me until that happens.

You need to start worrying about yourself and your own issues with me. You need to let go of your suspicion and your constant ability to undermine me and not trust me. YOU and your family have become some of my worst enemies, with the kinds of things you talked to CPS about. They used all YOUR families stuff against me as PROOF or validation that they were right about me, and then I have granny and grandpa saying Oliver should stay with HOlly and I should never have him back. And I have you telling me to promise to keep him withy Holly rather than with a family that lives closer to me so I could see him more.

I will fight you, and fight Holly and Oliver's placement there if you don't start to respect me as a grown woman, an individual, and the rightful mother who knows far more about the legal system and the consequences, than YOU.

I'm the one whose predictions about what will happen next if you don't help me, came true. My predictions are always right, because I KNOW the legal system and where things are headed. You could have saved a lot of money if you'd believed me when I asked you for help with a lawyer BEFORE they took him away.

Pray for YOURSELF and your FAMILY. Stop blaming me for YOUR PART. I didn't hear you admit YOU had a part in this. It's right there in the allegations mom.. My own family's words to CPS. YOU and YOUR family SCREWED me.

Deal with it.

________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: one more thought
> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:33:29 -0400
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> We didn't sign a retainer because we agreed to 'pay as we go' and see how 'things' evolve.
>
> We HAVE paid $1,500 so far; never heard where you went to church last weekend.
> We'd like to know that and are you going back there this sunday?

No comments: