Wednesday, December 24, 2008

6th Request to State for Reservation (March 9, 2008)

I need to go back and retitle some of the emails and number them, to show how many times I politely asked CPS and the state to give me some notice as to where my hotel reservation would be before I just got on a bus and ended up in Wenatchee after their offices were closed (the bus never got in before CPS closed):

Confirmation of Hotel Room‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 3/09/08 12:33 PM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)



Marie,

I will be calling tomorrow, Monday morning, to confirm I have a hotel room which doesn't require credit card or debit card. If the bus is reserved, I'll have to take the later one, unless I find out I can only get a ride to the station earlier.

As I stated before, I do NOT have a credit card or debit card and am not in a position to get one. I also do not use a bank account at this point in time and no way of getting to one in the last couple of days.

Please let me know what's going on. Thanks.

Cameo

No comments: