Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Suggestions I Go Pro Se (March 8, 2008)

RE: quick note‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 3/08/08 9:12 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


Hi, quick note because this is getting to be a mess and I have a lot on my mind. I don't know what to think. I'll write a little bit later. I did housecleaning today and yesterday and I'm pretty tired. But I'll write more later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Love,
Cameo

________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: quick note
> Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 00:06:48 -0500
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> Hi. Didnt hear from you today or last night. How did the housecleaning go?
> I tried to call Bob Beaty yesterday, but he was out of the office till Monday.
> I'll try then, and left message that I had called and he could also try to reach
> me. Talked to Kyle Flick and he says theres "no way" the judge will grant a
> change of venue. Says it's not like you were in the local papers and a local
> jury unbiased, etc. I do know Mr. Beaty also said 'unlikely'. That poses a
> whole new situation because it sounds like everything will happen over there.
> Bob Beaty told me HE would charge $2,000 just to travel over there and back!
> Probably 'cause it's about 4 hours give/take and @ $250 hr, that's the total.
> Anyhow, he said $1,000 each way. So, I think for the long haul, we may have
> to do something else; but I'll phone him and talk it over with him. The hearing
> is the 19th or 20th, but I think 19th. Beaty had talked to me about prepping
> you to do pro se, but Kyle didn't think that was a good idea. Anyway, I do
> need to talk to Mr.Beaty and see what he thinks.
>
> I had to work most of today again; hope to have some time off, maybe, next
> week. Love, Mom
> __________________

No comments: