Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Mail About FBI Restraining Order (Dec. 17, 2006)

Flag this message
Restraining Order Against FBI Guy Raul Bujanda and Armando Garza
Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:02 AM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
eaglelaw@qwest.net, dick.whittemore@bullivant.com, dslader@spiritone.com
I am wondering if I should get a sexual assault restraining order against the FBI guys. I didn't know, until I got the form for the guy over here, how sexual assault is defined. I didn't know any of the laws or language. But, according to the language, what Raul Bujanda and Armando Garza did amounts to sexual assault without given consent prior to being mauled. I remember one of the S.S.A.'s asked me something about, "So you don't believe you were sexually harassed?" or something like, "What makes you think you were or were not...?": something like that, kind of blowing it off though, and I said,...actually, I think he said something like "So nothing you've told me makes it sound like you were assaulted," etc. Anyway, I said, "I don't know. Maybe I'm sexually harassed all the time and don't know it". I told him I didn't know what the exact definition was. When I said this, about "maybe I'm sexually harrassed all the time and don't know it" or "maybe i've been sexually harassed and never knew it", they both looked up. The one guy, who was falling asleep, definitely woke up and got a slight little smile on his face.

Anyway, Bujanda works with police. He told me he was familiar with Wenatchee. How do I know he won't be put on assignment in my neighborhood or area, where there are lots of spanish speakers? Maybe I should file a restraining order against him and Garza to be sure they can't come near me, even if they are "working", in disguise, or just out here with buddies. Then too, the FBI can either appear in court and give their defense, or I can win an order against them by default. I probably have a right to discovery. Hmmm. ... I think I'm going to do it.

No comments: