Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Attempts to Email Law Firm Fail

I have just tried to send an email, several times, to a law firm that specializes in RICO and keep getting an error message, that my attempt has failed. Interesting how this always happens when I'm trying to get assistance from people who could actually help. My email is below


Hello,

I need a lawyer for a RICO claim, or a lawfirm. I need to do this as soon as possible and there are several defendants, including a publishing newspaper which defamed me, a church organization that used police officers who they knew to cite me falsely, and the FBI, which tried to intimidate me and obstructed justice by telling police not to press charges for a crime I reported. Two FBI employees sexually assaulted me and coerced their way into my home, after taking me out for shots, and telling me they were recruiting me to work for the FBI. The FBI said it was handling everything "internally" and then I found out, at a women's sexual assault organization, that my facts actually fit a criminal code. If charged and convicted, these employees would have to be registered sex offenders.

After I made my complaint to the FBI, I was profiled by police and subjected to unlawful search and seizure, including an illegal impounding of my car, which I was able to prove later, had never had a suspended license against it. A judge in one state, Washington, put this illegal suspension on my car, when I was commuting for college in Oregon, and this forced me to drop out of classes. The judge was a member of the same church whose members I had sued, and the FBI employees were also members of the same church.

I was subsequently accused of being drug seeking and mentally ill and had several doctors who were members of the same church, write slanderous and illegal chart notes into my medical record, claiming I said things I didn't say, and claiming I didn't have migraines (which were documented) but that I was drug seeking, which was a false claim.

I have lost everything, because the next thing that happened, is my son was taken from me, after I told the medical professionals I was getting a lawyer for medical malpractice (they also injured me and my son in childbirth). I had medical records disappear on a regular basis and CPS friends they had got involved.

My son was taken from me at 16 months of age. I was his only caregiver and was with him FT and he was and is the joy of my life.

I have several groups that worked together to try to claim I was drug seeking and mentally ill, to use as an alibi for criminal and illegal acts against me. I am now told I must return to the state responsible for much of the harm, to have a psych eval done by someone the state will pay. I have not gone back, because I was told I could get "services" in the D.C. area. I went to D.C. CPS several times in person, and the judge and Wenatchee knew I was trying to get an objective psych eval (I've never had one before) and I was ignored for the full 2 months provided for me to complete any portion of services. I not only made telephone calls to Wenatchee CPS, but to D.C. CPS and was ignored for 2 months. The General Counsel of D.C. CPS was involved from the start, and sat in when I arrived in person to discuss things, and I was able to get a CD recording of his and another CPS's workers false statement to me that they could not file a release of information request for me to get the process started.

I have documentation and evidence of the collusion between multiple groups, and even the newspaper publication was later used against me when I tried to leave the country with my son, when I was leaving legally and there was no protective order on my son and no father involved. The state showed Canada this defamatory article of me and told Canada I was paranoid schitzophrenic and my son must be returned. I am not paranoid schitzophrenic.

I know for a fact, that when I tried to press charges against the FBI employees, to the Portland police, the Sgt said he talked with FBI and they said they were handling everything and he couldn't get involved. He told me I could not make a statement of the crime, even though it was his jurisdiction and was not just "internal misconduct". Then, this same Sgt. told me to change my facts and he would write a statement for me. He wanted to omit the gut of the charges and I told him "You either take all my facts or you don't take them at all--you don't get to pick and choose which part you like". I told him not to do anything and that I was going to write my own statement. Against my wishes, HE wrote the statement and submitted it to the Prosecution, and didn't even tell me. It was all thrown out, and he was thereafter promoted in his job, with a raise, from sexual assault director, to director of homocide.

I was falsely jailed for 14 days the night before I was going to a local newspaper with my story about the FBI, on trumped and false charges, by the same Judge who illegally put a false claim out that my license was suspended.

I am being told I have to return to Wenatchee, where much of the abuse occured, or my parental rights will be permanently terminated.

I do not have much time, and I was refused reasonable public defense and counsel, and I was also hung up on by the Judge after being told, on the spot, that I had to proceed pro se. I objected, was hung up on, and they proceeded without me. There was no defense for me, and I later found out several pieces of evidence were deliberately withheld from the record.

I have grounds for Section 1983, Anti-SLAPP, and RICO. I especially believe I can prove RICO, as big of a claim as it is. I have statements from police that "Your name is known by police from Oregon to Washington state". Why would I be so infamous if I was not slandered and being profiled?

I need a law firm, and I believe there could be a large payoff for any legal team that helps me. Please help me and my son. I have a blog, and it is through "Blogger" and under my name, "Cameo Garrett". The defamatory article against me, which claims I wrote obscene email to monks, and was trying to seduce monks, and that falsely claims I was cited for harassing monks, is also online.

I have a post in my blog to address each false statement in that publication.

But I'm not getting my son back unless I have your help.

No comments: