Tuesday, December 16, 2008

plans today and research on RICO

I am thinking, I don't know about the treble damages. I don't think it will work, because it's only treble over actual damages, and I'm not sure and I don't THINK I can count loss of potential or expected monies as a loss of actual damages. I'll have to look into it more.

Doing lots of research on RICO and other claims today. Also writing OIG complaint today to be mailed out or hand-delivered tomorrow.

My license is gone. I cannot find it and I know I didn't lose it. So I am going to have to get another photo ID because that was my only one.

I have had zero response to my request about giving me service of the last motion and order of the Judge, by douglas county.

I'm getting ready to write all the Notices of Intent, but first have to nail down how I'm going to pursue this, under which torts.

I also had planned to telephone several law firms today, but I am away from the phone I would use.

At least, with this computer, I can do research today and write the OIG complaint.

I also responded to "anonymous" who wrote another stupid email as if they know something about the system and rules of civil procedure. I told them they were quick to criticize and made note of the bad spelling, and then I reviewed my email after it was sent and I made typos on criticizing twice (lol) and a typo in another place as well. Oh well. It is not worth it to waste energy on someone like that.

I would love advice. LEGAL advice. But guess what? Judge Hotchkiss refused to provide me with reasonable public defense, so I have had, and NOW have, ZERO legal advice. I don't know anything about dependency and what the consequences are, because I have been deprived of counsel. But I DO know something about basic civil procedure and I know the rules were broken in Wenatchee.

No comments: