Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back Out (March 14, 2008)

He wanted to sign the documents on Friday and the hearing was the beginning of the next week. He told me on Friday, at the end of the day, to go pro se:

RE: Documents to be signed‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/14/08 12:36 AM
To: beatylaw@aol.com


Hi, I got this one too. Thank you so much for everything so far. I really need a your expertise and am appreciative of your hard work, and the time you've spent with my mother over the phone, and for calling the AG. I don't want you to ever feel I'm not appreciative. I'm glad you're helping out on this...I'll call you tomorrow morning, and thank you for offering the ride too--I'll take you up on the offer.

Sincerely,

Cameo

----------------------------------------
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: Documents to be signed
> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:33:43 -0400
> From: beatylaw@aol.com
>
> Cameo,
> Your parents have paid me $1,500 so far. I charge $250 an hour. With
> that money I spent two hours on the initial evaluation; reviewing the
> file and talking with you. I spent three hours editing your statement,
> drafting a motion of dismissal and a response to the dependency
> petition; something necessary so CPS cannot take a default order on
> you. I want these papers file by Monday; they have to be mailed today
> or tomorrow. You must sign these papers ASAP; We have to mail them by
> Friday morning so they get there in time. Lets do that now and continue
> to try to come up with a solution for this hearing. I can send a staff
> person to pick you up. Call immediately please.
> Bob

No comments: