Monday, December 22, 2008

Called Paul Cassel's Office About Case File

I just called Cassel's office and talked to a nice woman (don't know who) who said she'd look into things and let me know.

I told her I've never received my case file and I've asked a million times, right when I first tried to fire him and when I wasn't receiving any motions mailed to me. I told him I couldn't open up the email attachments and to mail stuff instead but I never got but a couple of letters.

I never got the case file.

So the receptionist thought it was with Wellbaum, the former attorney for Davis Arneil, which is the law firm of the medical professionals I had planned to sue.

I asked if she would check to see if it was ever mailed by Cassel, and when, and to what address. So she's going to check, and if they still have the file, it's going to be mailed to me.

Now I'm calling Wellbaum.

No comments: