Friday, December 19, 2008

Changing Internet--My Mother of Many Words (Aug. 28, 2006)

Flag this message
Re: got message
Monday, August 28, 2006 9:15 AM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Dicksiedael@aol.com
Yum! That sounds really good. I put shrimp in my omelette the other day, and wanted salsa but only had ketchup for topping. Rosella made Oliver a little "bear" blanket and we got it in the mail yesterday. So nice. Let Dad know. From now on, try using my other account at genext bc I think it's more secure. Oliver is sleeping now but who knows for how long. He is so sweet. The other night he was asleep at one end of the bed and I was typing, sitting at the other end, and somehow, quarter inch by inch, over the course of a half hour, he ended up with his body alongside my leg, just to be next to me, without ever waking. And then when he did wake up and I wasn't sleeping next to him, he started to cry, so I got offline and laid next to him and he rolled over to his side so he could face me and put his arm around me. He does that now, now that he uses his hands and arms more, he'll wrap his arm around my neck and give me a hug if I'm carrying him, and at night he throws his arms around my waist, leg, or up towards my neck. He likes watching me put the tires on and off the stroller, well, doesn't fuss as he's waiting, and likes watching the swingset move back and forth more than he likes being in it. I think it's bc he likes this little seahorse that bobs around in an enclosed water bubble when the swing is moving. He squeals whenever he sees it. He loves playing with his feet and the other day I caught him trying to pull on a diaper. His first word has been spoken: it's "mam" for mama. He usually uses it when he's upset. I think he tries to say hello, hi, and "I love you" too. He uses the consanants with vowels in his babble too and the other day he tried to "sing" with me, and actually changed his tone. Just a little bit. More than anything, he likes to "fly" and likes standing on my tummy, looking down on me. He thinks it's great to be taller and bigger than mama. He loves his link a loos and his crinkle tinkle caterpillar, and he loves to go places with me carrying him so he can look at everything. Well that's all for now. He's awake!

Dicksiedael@aol.com wrote:

Hi. Love you, too.
Internet for $10 sounds pretty good. I know "People PC" is supposed to be pretty good and cheap, but think it's also around $10 or so. We went out to dinner tonight at a new Mexican place...good meal with shrimp, onions, mushrooms all sauteed in a red sauce thats sweet but spicy...served with beans and rice.
Better run; love, mom

No comments: