Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Computer Probs (Dec., 2, 2007)

Yes, this sounds paranoid, but I was trying to figure out how I could have so many problems with my computer and with hacking, and the main problems had been with certain members of the catholic church. I'm only including this bc it documents the computer problems. It was real and while I didn't have an explanation, it was real that I had both severe pain and computer problems at the same time:


please have dad read this, and read it yourself‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 12/02/07 6:08 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/black_pope_1b.htm,

there are two parts. Read Part 1 and Part 2. In Part 2, pay attention to the Jesuit Oath Alberto Rivera took and revealed in the 1980s. It is the current oath. People who have done things to me have been Jesuit, Knights of Columbus, and a couple other, but this should explain some things to you about the reality. Let me know you got this e-mail or I'll assume it was kept from you. I found all kinds of spyware on the computer I brought home, so I wouldn't doubt it. I have to take the cojmputer back because of all the problems. Cameo

No comments: