Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Contacting NIH (Feb. 21, 2008)

Contact Information for Authors of Radiation Study (http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.f‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 6:43 PM
To: pubmedcentral@nih.gov
To Whom It May Concern:

I need some help on a particular matter. I need to find the contact information for the authors or researchers for the study I pasted in the subject line above. Is there anyone who help me with this information?

I am trying to find experts who measure radiation levels through nails or other body samples, after the fact, up to months after exposure. In this study, fingernails are used to measure radiation within 2 days of exposure and I would like to be in touch with someone who knows what methods are used for radiation that is suspected one or more months after exposure. Then, I would be willing to pay for testing for a legal case.

Cam

No comments: