Sunday, December 21, 2008

Copy of My Case File Request To Cassel & Wellbaum

Copy of My Case File‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 12/21/08 8:08 PM
To: pcassel@cbm-law.us; Jeanne Wellbaum (jwellb@nwi.net)
I have asked both of you, repeatedly, to send me a copy of your case file, and I am entitled to this, by law.

I have not received this, nor have I received any response from you as to whether it was mailed and to what address and if it was returned to you.

I don't have it, at any rate, and never received it, and I am asking once again, for an immediate response.

I want the case file mailed to me at once, and if both of you have different things to the files, I will then need copies of both of your records, so I'm not missing anything.

Please respond to this request and let me know you are willing to mail the case file. If I do not hear back from you within 24 hours, I will petition the Washington State Bar to secure these records for me, by forcing you to release them, and I would think you'd rather not make them responsible for this. It doesn't matter to me, one way or the other, as this fact, that I don't have the case file and didn't have it prior to hearings, will be added to my complaint to the Bar.

I would appreciate your professionalism with regard to your treatment and courtesies for someone who was forced to go pro se, because of your negligence. By the way, Cassel, how did you ever stay in practice after the whole fraudulent mismanagement and swindling of another clients funds? I'm told, if it had happened in any other county or town, you would have been disbarred, but that you had some Wenatchee pals rally for you. It seems the cycle of favors never ends, doesn't it?

Cameo Garrett

No comments: